Saturday, May 3, 2014

Date Night With My Jantzen...

Tonight Jantzen and I went on another mommy/son date.  My kids have really been enjoying having these one on one dates with Josh and I.

Jantzen decided first that we were going to go to dinner at Olive Garden, of course.  That's where both him and Jaron always want to go on our dates because Josh isn't a big fan of that place.  Jantzen's drink choice with his pasta made me laugh...orange juice!  What a yummy combination!

 photo 20140503_174031.jpg
 
  After dinner, Jantzen decided he wanted to go bowling.  We both had a really fun time!
 
 photo jantzbowling.jpg
 
 He was quite the character for the camera...
 
 photo DSC08509.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC08511.jpg
 
 
 photo 20140503_184244.jpg
 
 
 photo 20140503_190845.jpg
 
  Love my little man!
 
 photo DSC08513.jpg
 
 We both thought our bowling shoes looked cool with the black lights, so we had to get a picture...
 
 photo 20140503_193038.jpg
 
  Can you guess who's feet are who?  We both wear about the same size shoe...crazy!!

As much fun as we were having bowling, Jantzen was a little bummed out that I won both games...
 
 photo bowlingscores.jpg
 
  After we were done having fun at the bowling alley, we went for some yummy frozen yogurt at u-swirl...it was so good!!
 
 photo 20140503_200340.jpg
 
I love going on these monthly dates with our kids.  It's so nice to be able to spend some one on one time with them, getting to know them better.  Love ya Jantzilla!!

No comments: