Yesterday I got to celebrate another Mother's Day with these three cuties...
It was actually a really nice day for me. In church, all the men took over for us moms in our callings. It was nice not having to teach any lessons in primary (Josh had to teach one of the primary classes). Instead of doing our callings at church, the men/ym had prepared a yummy brunch for us along with a video showing the importance us moms have in our families' lives. It was so nice to relax at church and be catered to...the brunch was super yummy too!
Here I am with some of my cute friends (from left: Rebecca, Me, Amanda), we all had so much fun together.
For dinner, I requested Grandpa Cronin's burritos and Josh was happy to make them for me. It was nice because I didn't have to do anything, including dishes after! I need to be pampered like this every day!
I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mom. My kids bring me so much joy and I love being able to stay home with them and watching them grow. Happy Mother's Day to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment