Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Tea!

Yesterday I was invited to a "Mother's Day Tea" at Jaedyn's preschool.  She was really excited for me to come to it, that's all she has talked about for days.

 photo 20140508_103544.jpg
 
  When I got there, Jaedyn immediately showed me to my seat and proceeded to serve me my "tea", aka, lemonade.  She joined me for a little drink herself...
 
 photo 20140508_110038.jpg
 
 She really liked this Valentine goblet she got to drink out of...
 
 photo 20140508_105911.jpg
 
  After a little bit of "tea", Jaedyn served me some yummy lunch.  She, of course, sat down on my lap and helped herself to everything she dished up for me.
 
After we were done eating lunch Jaedyn went up with Mrs. Tate and presented me with a rose and the reason why she loves me.  She said, "I love my mommy because she takes me to the park"...aww, she's so sweet!
 
 photo DSC08577.jpg
 
  She also gave me this cute bracelet she made and wrote my name on my gift all by herself...
 
 photo 20140508_112743.jpg
 
 
 photo 20140508_112456.jpg
 
 And lastly, Jaedyn made me this cute book...
  
 photo DSCN0343.jpg 
 
 
 photo DSCN0344.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN0345.jpg 
 
 
 photo DSCN0346.jpg
 
   I love it that she thinks I'm "16"...that gave me a good laugh!
 
 I loved it all!  I also love how excited Jaedyn was to serve me lunch and to give me the gifts she made.
 
I love my beautiful little princess.  She makes being a mom fun and worthwhile...I love you Jaedybug!!!
 
 photo 20140508_103443.jpg

No comments: