Jaron is finally riding his dirt bike without the training wheels on. Yeah!! We are so proud of him. We have been telling him for over a year now that he will have more fun if he takes them off, but he just kept telling us that he wasn't ready. Josh took him on a trail that he usually rides himself and said that Jaron did awesome! He almost crashed once, but he corrected himself before he did. Now we just need to get him some new riding gear that fits him better. His boots and gloves are too small and the last time we went riding he jumped off the back of the truck and got caught on the corner of the truck bed. He was just hanging there by his pants (they got torn, of course). He couldn't touch the ground. It was the funniest thing. I wish I would have had my camera with me that day. I couldn't stop laughing. He didn't think it was funny, but now he does. He's so darn cute!
Jantzen can't wait until he gets his own bike. We were thinking it would be when he turns 5 'cause that's when Jaron got his, but we know he's going to be ready by his next birthday. We took up his truck to ride in, but he always wants to get rides on the bikes. Gregg & Tricia brought up their 4 wheelers so he got a bunch of rides from everyone on those. He would just jump on them when someone would stop. He's so cute, how can you resist him? I took him over a couple jumps. He loved it! He kept saying "do it again". I'm kindof scared for when he gets his own bike. I think he will be crazier and more daring than Jaron was when he first got his bike.
Later we went to the ward Christmas party. The food was actually not bad. We got family pictures that turned out pretty cute. We were all smiling. That doesn't happen very often. Jantzen usually makes a funny face and Jaron looks like he's really uncomfortable. After that Gregg and Tricia came over to our house to have a Rock Band party. We played for a little bit and then Tricia and I ended up on the computer playing around on our blogs (that's when Tricia put the Twilight icon on- I love to tease Josh). We were up until after 10pm. I thought they would have gotten sick of being with us earlier than that. j/k. We had a great time!
My first time on Josh's bike.
Gotta gear up!
The 3 J's (Jantzen, Jace, & Joey)
The 2 J's (Jantzen & Josh)
What a show off!


2 comments:
What a fun weekend for you guys!
Way fun! Love the blinker! You guys rock!
Post a Comment