1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. You don't have to store it after, you get to throw it away (I have too many gift bags).
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial. It pays for itself & I don't have to worry about watering it. I have a hard enough time remembering things I need at the store. I don't need another thing to remember. Besides, I have a Christmas Tree candle I burn every year that is Josh's favorite. It smells really good.
3. When do you put your tree up? I usually do it after Thanksgiving, but we were in Utah this year so it just got finished a couple days ago.
4. When do you take your tree down? After New Years, when I get around to it.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, as long as it is mixed with milk. Josh likes it straight out of the carton.
6. Favorite gift received? A digital camera. I thought I didn't want it until I started using it more. I have saved so much money not having to buy film. I should have gotten one a lot sooner.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents & in-laws. They seem to already have everything.
8. Easiest person to buy for? All of my boys. They are easy, but expensive!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 2. One from my in-laws & one my dad made a long time ago that he gave to my grandma. When she passed away I inherited it.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Mail. All cards I send out are homemade. I think they are more personable.
11. Worst Christmas presents ever received? Ugly jewelery, no it wasn't from Josh. I'm not saying who it was from.
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? Favorite: I love all the little kid ones. Worst: A Christmas Story. I have seen it way too many times.
13. When do you start shopping? End of summer. That way I'm not so broke by Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a gift? No, but I would like to sometimes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Cheese ball & crackers & wash it down with some sparkling cider.
16. Lights on tree? Clear. I never liked multi-colored lights growing up. I like it more simple.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all. I drive Josh nuts because I listen to it a lot more than he would like to hear it. It makes me happy since I don't get snow for Christmas anymore.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home. We tried one year to travel on Christmas day & it was a pain. Never again!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but you will have to listen to me sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer first.
20. Angel on top of tree or star? Neither. Our tree is a Coca Cola tree so we have a bear on top.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve? Only one. Nothing exciting. It's always pj's.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Feeling bad if I can't afford to buy everyone a gift.
23. Favorite ornament? One that Jaron made in kindergarten. It's a Christmas tree with a picture of him on it.
24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Turkey (just give me a leg- I like the dark meat) & rolls.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my kids to be happy. Seeing their faces on Christmas morning is the best. They are always so appreciative & thankful for what they get.


No comments:
Post a Comment