Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Partying Preschoolers!

Last week Jantzen had his preschool Christmas party. Yeah! He is done until January. Jaron had to come because he's on track break, but he was excited to be there. They made reindeer headbands, played games, and made gingerbread houses. Actually, it was me and Alicia that were making the houses. We had to keep going back and forth putting houses back together because they kept falling down. The kids were just eating the candy (Jantzen was extremely hyper after preschool- I wonder why). They all had fun though.


 
Posted by Picasa


This was one of the funnest days Jaron has had since he went on track break. I think he had more fun than Jantzen. Jantzen just likes to have his picture taken so he can be goofy. I don't have many pictures where he isn't pulling some kind of funny face. That's our Jantzilla!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

I know that Gavin had a good time. He wore his reindeer hat all day until it fell apart.