Jaron, Jantzen, Kennedy, and Caden got to enjoy playing on the trampoline before the flakes came down. Oh, to be a kid again would be great! Those were the good old days.
Later I had to go to the post office to mail out some cards and I did something really embarrassing. I wore flip flops there because I had just given myself a pedicure and I didn't want to mess it up. While walking into the post office I slipped and fell right in front of everyone (my foot still hurts). I felt really stupid, but oh well that's me. I'm kind of clumsy. It was snowing so much when I came out that I had to hurry home so the kids could play in it. I got some really cute pictures and videos of them enjoying the snow flakes.
The kids were running around like crazy, wild animals! They act like they've never seen snow before (ha,ha).
Jantzen had to have his own spotlight.


1 comment:
You got to love snow in Vegas! Laney was acting like she had never seen snow either...oh wait she hasn't.
Post a Comment