Our Christmas tree is finally done! As you can see it's a Coca Cola tree. We have been collecting ornaments for it for 10 years. The first year Josh and I got it we only had 4 ornaments on it so it was really "bear" (ha ha! Get it- I made a funny. j/k, I know it wasn't funny. I do that to try and get Josh to laugh at me). They are not cheap so we can only get a couple new ones every year. Jantzen keeps saying we need a star on top, but I have to tell him that the bear sits there in its place. One day I might do a fancy tree, maybe.
Jaron and Jantzen just discovered that there is already a few presents under the tree. They have gone through them and figured out which ones belong to them. They are so excited! As you can see, Jantzen can't wait. Now he likes to lay on the floor and stare at the presents, probably trying to figure out what they are. He is going to be more fun this year than last year. He is more into Christmas this year. I can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment