Last Saturday I had a fun afternoon/evening out with a bunch of friends. We went to see "Bride Wars". I have to go see the chick flicks with my friends because Josh isn't a big fan of them (little does he know that he will eventually end up watching them all with me anyway). It was a really cute movie, one I will definitely be adding to my ever growing "chick flick" collection. A couple of girls I was sitting between got a few tears in their eyes towards the end, so down went the passing of the tissues. Katie and I were sniffling, but it wasn't because we were crying, it was because we both have a cold (hers worse than mine, poor girl). After dinner we went to eat at a really yummy Mexican restaurant. It reminded me of my favorite Mexican place in Utah, so I will be taking Josh there soon! I had a great time hanging out with everyone and we already have a movie picked out for the next two months. I'm so excited!
Josh had a great time hanging out with the boys. He informed me that they watched "Star Wars Clone Wars", then they went to McDonald's where some crazy guy started threatening to hurt someone because the manager wouldn't let him read a newspaper unless he paid for it (Josh didn't stay there to let the boys to play, they understood why). They came back home to eat and watch another "Star Wars" movie. I'm not a big fan of those movies so my boys like to have their "boys night out" so they can enjoy them without me around. I'm glad they had a good time too.

From left: Tina, Claudia, Me, Tricia, Kris, Katie W, and Shadoe up front and center
4 comments:
I had tons of fun (minus the sniffling nose)! I'm totally ready for the next one!
Im glad that movie was good, it looks funny! What was the name of the Mexican restaurant? I'm still trying to find a good one here!
It is always fun to hang out with ladies!
I totally wanted to see that movie! It looks funny :)
Post a Comment