I went to get him for bed and noticed this on the table in the toy room. He had Rex in his condo and his Gresh Bionicle and two clone troopers sitting in some of Jaedyns toys (notice how the troopers are sitting in a seat that matches them). When I asked him what they were doing he said, "They're watching 'Chicken Little' at the movies". Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?
A couple days later, I went downstairs and this is what I found at the bottom of the stairs...Mickey riding Bullseye with Pluto in their way. When I asked Jantzen what was going on here he said, "They're playing Woody's round up". I think maybe he watches Toy Story a little too much.
I've said it a lot before, but I'm going to say it again...Jantzen is so creative and silly. He gets his creativity from me and his silliness from Josh. Keep the laughs coming buddy!


3 comments:
I LOVE it! Dallin and Jantzen seem to have a lot in common. Dallin is always making up scenes like this.
That is so funny.
Giddy up Mickey!
Love it! Kids and their imaginations...
Post a Comment