The version I got of Jantzen singing it is a bit longer, but still super cute and creative.
Another thing we like to say to Jaedyn is "get the baby!" The doll that Jantzen gave her for Christmas is her favorite toy. When we say, "get the baby", she will go to town on it, biting any part that she can get in her mouth. Sometimes she'll even growl when she does it. It's so cute and it keeps the boys entertained for a long time.
Here is a clip of Jaedyn playing with her baby. At one point, she almost loses the baby, but makes a nice recovery. Every time Jantzen sees this video, he says, "baby overboard!" Too cute! Have I mentioned how much I love my kids and how entertaining they are? Well I do, and they are.


1 comment:
So stinking cute!! Remember how you said you and Josh weren't in the baby making business. Well, maybe you should be cause you make dang cute ones and I'm sure people would pay a pretty penny for them. Just kidding, that's just creepy lol.
Post a Comment