Monday, February 1, 2010

Jantzen's "Snow-man"

A couple days ago I kept hearing Jantzen in his room talking about his "snow-man" that he was making. I didn't think anything of it, I thought he was drawing a picture because he loves to do that and does it a lot. It wasn't until Josh went in Jantzen's room to help him get ready for bed that I saw that that's not what he was doing. I just heard Josh laughing and telling me to hurry up and get in there.

This is what I saw when I went in...a Spiderman snow-man. He used his pillow for the body, his Spiderman face pillow for the head, his dolphin and Jaron's Shamu from Sea World for the arms, his black Spiderman's legs for the legs, and three balls for his buttons. Can this kid get any more creative? He just cracks us up everyday!

He just had to get in the picture to give his signature smile for all to enjoy!



I guess we really need to take him to the mountains to play in the snow and build a real snowman. He keeps asking, but we haven't done it yet. He also keeps telling me he wants to move somewhere where he can have snow in his front yard, maybe we'll get lucky and that wish will come true someday soon.

Everyday is a new thing with Jantzen and I'm so glad we have him in our family to keep us laughing. I wonder what he'll do next....

1 comment:

The Foisy's said...

He cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!! So funny!