Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Monkeys and a Spitter

Jaedyn has really been into spitting a lot lately. The other night as I was putting the boys to bed, I layed Jaedyn down on Jantzen's bed to say prayers. As soon as I layed her down, it was like she's a magnet...the boys were right there in her face, playing around with her. I thought the newness of her would've died down by now, but it hasn't. Sometimes she doesn't like it and other times I think she does. This time she didn't mind the attention, at least for a little bit. She started spitting at the boys and they thought it was funny, they couldn't stop laughing, and kept it going.

I managed to capture a few pictures of her spitting, but mostly I got pictures of her wide eyed while Jantzen snuggled her, trying to be silly I might add. Don't you like how Jantzen stuck Minnie Mouse by her? He thinks that she likes Minnie right now because she wears pink. He's obsessed with people's favorite colors right now.





It looks here like she's thinking, "Finally, they are leaving me alone." I know she loves her brothers, but sometimes they do smother her a bit too much, it's all in love though.


I did manage to capture a few video clips of Jaron and Jantzen playing around with Jaedyn while she's spitting at them. In one of them I caught Jantzen picking his nose, at least he doesn't eat it, and I called him out on it. He's going to love that when he's older and I show it to all his girlfriends. I do really love how sweet the boys are with her, so I don't get mad at them when they do this, but she will sometimes.


3 comments:

Unguren said...

Her eyes are so big and wide. Awesome.

Leisa said...

Too cute! I love how big and open her eyes are. She looks so much like Jantzen.

The Foisy's said...

She is so stinking cute!! When I'm around your family, I just realize that 3 is a good number. Yours are so cute and they are so cute with Jaedyn!