Since I wasn't there to know everything they did, there's not going to be any specific journaling about their trip. I told Josh he could write it all down, but he said just say...we rode a lot and it was so awesome!! So, there you have it, Josh and Erik had a great time in the sand...on their bikes!
Here's a picture of Josh and Erik together...
...and a bunch of pictures Erik took of Josh jumping. I love to harass Josh about his jumps. He tells me how high and awesome they were and I like to say, "It doesn't look very high to me!"
I could tell the guys had a fun weekend, they didn't even get home until 11:30pm! I'm glad Josh was able to get away and have a good time with Erik and his bike. I know it's something he really enjoys and we all need to have our little breaks from reality every once in a while to keep ourselves sane.


No comments:
Post a Comment