Friday, September 3, 2010

She's a Front Facing Girl Now

Turning one has been an exciting time for Jaedyn in so many different ways. One of the things she gets to enjoy now is being able to see everything that the rest of us do as we're driving in the car and I can tell you...she LOVES it!!

This was her first time being in her first front facing car seat. That's right, she has a different one now because her "daddy" didn't think the one I picked out for her was good enough. He thought it felt too cheap, so he upgraded her to a more "plush" car seat complete with a detachable booster seat for when she's older. I guess that's the perks of being "daddy's little princess" and the only girl to have to compete for dad's attention.

Jaedyn's first reaction to this new riding style was pure happiness. She had a big smile on her face and she couldn't stop looking around, checking everything out. Of course, I think Jaron and Jantzen love it just as much as she does. She thought they were in her face a lot when she was rear facing...I think they are in her face more now!




Here's the little princess in her new throne her daddy picked out for her, she's so spoiled! I do have to say though, that I like the harness better on this one than the other one...it's a lot easier to buckle up.


It's a lot nicer for me too now that she's front facing. I always worried about her when I couldn't see her and the boys weren't with us. Now it's nice to see her smiling face and know what she's doing.

Next up...booster time, but not for a while. I don't want her to grow up that fast!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it- I will say that I have always like Graco carseats better than any others. They are just made better so I hope she enjoys her throne.

Jossie said...

I LOVE forward facing car seats! We put Naiya in hers a few weeks early because she is a bear in the car....hates it. This has helped a little. I'm jealous of your pink car seat though....we are just using Tyler's old one.