As long as I've known Josh, I've known this truck. It had its quirks that at times were frustrating and at other times would make me laugh as I watched how Josh dealt with them, but it has been good to us. Even though Josh hasn't driven the truck for a while, there are some things I will miss if we had kept the truck and fixed it up. I will miss seeing Josh "turn on" his AC (he would open all of the windows, including the back ones because the actual AC didn't work), I will miss seeing him "roll down" his window (he would stick his hand inside the door frame to accomplish this), I will miss the black driver side door that we never got around to painting the same custom color as the rest of the truck, but most of all I will miss the loud sounds the truck would make that would let you know Josh was almost home.
Here, Josh is a little teary eyed (not really) about parting ways with his "old" friend and he made sure to give it one last hug goodbye...
This truck served its purpose and gave Josh many good memories...it will be missed, but we know that it's in a good home now getting a much needed makeover.


3 comments:
Haha..I love the last pic. How sad that Josh has to say goodbye..but someday he will have a truck again right?!
P.S. I LOVE your new blog design! Looks awesome!
Tears at the heart strings!!! So hard saying goodbye to and old friend.
Ah I forgot he sold it! Nice. Although it kind of stinks, I bet it's a little bit of a relief too.
Post a Comment