Jaedyn has been really obsessed with the dishwasher lately. I think she likes it more than the boys did at her age. Anytime she hears me open it up she's right there like she appeared out of nowhere. Her favorite thing to do is sit on the door, so I have Jaron hold it up for me so she can't all the time. The rest of the time Jaedyn will just pull out the dishes I've already loaded in, so I guess it ends up being more work for me, but she's such a cutie so I'll let it slide.
I think these are the three cutest little helpers ever!
I dug this picture out of Jaron's scrapbook, isn't he so adorable? And check out that expression he has. It's his, "Oh No" look, like he thinks he's in trouble. (Sorry, the picture isn't very clear. It was taken in our condo in Utah before I had a digital camera, so I had to scan it).

And here's my little (not so much anymore) Jantzen with his attempt at helping me with the dishes. He's always had such a huge smile on his face...I love it!
I think it's so funny how all of my kids have loved the dishwasher at the same age. Now, if I could just figure out how to make them like chores as they're older, it would be so nice and helpful!


1 comment:
Everyone of my kids has been fascintated with the dishwasher too- how do we get that to last? Emery does the same thing I have to unload it when she is strapped in her high chair eating or she has everything thrown on the floor.
Post a Comment