Sunday, September 12, 2010

Got Vanilla?

Since Jaedyn has started crawling, she's everywhere! One of her favorite things to do, besides high tail it up the stairs to play with her brothers, is to get into the pantry. If I happen to leave the pantry door open for any reason, she's right there to explore.

I've noticed her favorite thing to play with is the vanilla, since it's on the bottom rack of the door. Anything else that's on the rack will just get thrown out on the floor, but the vanilla bottle seems to be her favorite item to play with. Sometimes she will throw the vanilla bottle too. Thank goodness it's in a plastic bottle and not glass. My last bottle of vanilla, the good kind from Mexico, was in a glass bottle and I think I'd be super mad if that one got broken.


Jaedyn loves to try and drink the vanilla and if I'd really let her try it I know she'd hate it! Why is it that vanilla tastes so good in different foods, but is so gross plain?



When Jaedyn figures out that she can't get anything to come out she gives up on it. She's such a good girl to put the bottle back.


I'm really scared for what she's going to get into when she starts walking!

2 comments:

Unguren said...

We love love love our vanilla from Mexico. I am not sure what we are going to do once it runs out.

Katie said...

Maybe put like V8 fruit drinks at the bottom, then she'll be healthy if she opens the bottle while she explores. Just a suggestion...