Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Minute to Win It"

Last night our ward had a "Minute to Win It" party, just like the TV game show. We had dinner first, then started in with the games. One of the first games everyone played was a feather one. You had to keep a feather in the air for a minute without letting it touch any part of your body or the ground. It was really funny watching everyone do this, especially Jaron and Jantzen.

There were several other games that were played throughout the night. I put Josh, Jaron, and Jantzen's names in to be pulled to play the games. I had to sacrifice putting my name in because someone needed to take pictures, right? They were all good sports to play along.

Jaron and Jantzen got to play a game with a cookie. They had to put a cookie on their forehead and try to slowly move it down their face into their mouth. This was a funny thing to watch because they kept dropping the cookies. Most of the kids playing ended up just using their hands to eat it.



Josh got to play a game where he had to alternate hands, re stacking cups until he got the blue cup back on the bottom. He did good, but I think they gave way too much time on this one. Everyone was done pretty quick.



The last game they did involved toilet paper. Jaron got to play this one with John. John had to spin around while Jaron wrapped him in toilet paper like a mummy and they couldn't rip it. They did pretty good for a while, but as soon as time was almost up they went faster and the paper ripped. It's okay though, they had a lot of fun doing it. Everyone was laughing the whole time which made it kind of hard to not rip the toilet paper.




The boys all had a good time playing games and I had fun watching them. I'm a party pooper, I know. I'm glad we're in a ward that gets together and does fun things like this.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Looks like SO much fun! I am super sad we missed it...