Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Morning Happy Girl!

Jaedyn has always been such a happy little girl, which has been so nice. The other morning I went to get her up for the day and this is what I found...a smiling, laughing little princess. This is how she is almost every morning, I love it. I wish I could be that happy when I first wake up in the morning!



And yes, she gets those cheeks of hers pinched (in a nice, loving way) every morning. Oh how I love this little girl!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love listening to Emery jabber over the monitor in the morning- it is fun to have them be so happy and excited to see you in the mornings.

Lara said...

Love these pics and I love how her name is above her head! SO cute!

lcdiaz said...

she is so cute! I also love her name above her crib. Reagan has those same jammies!! Too cute. We need to get these 2 little girls to play. That would be so cute!

Unguren said...

Her name looks so cute up on the wall. She is pretty cute too.