Sunday, October 24, 2010

Power Point on School Safety

Last Friday Jaron presented the power point he made on school safety to Jantzen's kindergarten class. He has been working so hard on this in his G.A.T.E. class and was so excited to show it to the kindergartners. Jaron did so good at keeping it a secret from Jantzen until Friday morning.

Jaron did an awesome job teaching the kids how to be safe at school. Jantzen's teacher had Jaron show them twice so they could remember everything.



All the kids loved having Jaron in their class and asked if he could come back again and do another power point for them. He said he's definitely going to do it again because he loves it. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work he does in G.A.T.E. It makes me happy that Jantzen has a good role model for a big brother. One day I hope to see him in G.A.T.E. too.

2 comments:

nena said...

I was so impressed that Sadie did a power point last year, I don't think I learned how to do a power point until high school......or maybe college?????? Good job Jaron!!!!!!
Hey Kati, would you like to seasonalize my blog for Halloween or fall for me :) YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I don't even know how to do a power point prematiosentation-maybe Jaron can teach me...