Here she is just chewing away on some yummy dog food, NOT! It has a lot of good nutrients in it, doesn't it?
She obviously didn't think it was that bad, just check out the smile on her face. If you look closely in her mouth you can see a piece of dog food that she seems to be enjoying very much. Have I mentioned before that my kids are a little strange at times? (They get that from their dad, you know.)
After Jaedyn was done chewing Baxter's food, I guess she needed something to wash it down with. I tried getting her a drink in her sippy cup, but I wasn't fast enough...she found Baxter's water and thought it would be a refreshing drink instead. She quickly stuck her hand in his water and then licked it off her hand.
So, being the good mom I am, I made her stop after that...I think she had enough or maybe it was just me having seen enough! I probably should have stopped her sooner, not that I didn't try, but she is a very determined little girl and she works very hard to get what she wants.


4 comments:
That is so funny...and so GROSS! YUCK! haha. What a funny girl
Nice!!! Look at those curls she is getting- how fun!!
she is so fun!!!!!!
Yum. Dog food.
Post a Comment