"Hey everyone, I'm a big girl now!" Does this mean I need to get rid of her baby chairs now, because I don't want to.
One of Jaedyn's favorite things to climb in is the Wiggles car that we've had since Jaron was two. She gets so excited and happy to play in this thing. She hasn't quite figured out how to move around in it by herself yet, but that's what older brothers are for...right? She'll learn quickly how to move around, then we'll be in even bigger trouble!
"Yay me!"
I think maybe Jaedyn's had enough of the pictures here or maybe she's just frustrated because she can't get the car to move. In any case, I love her facial expression in this picture.
There is a sad story that goes along with this car and this picture of my sweet little princess...
Last week while Jaedyn was playing, she decided she wanted to climb in the car. I didn't think anything of it because she does that all the time. I was doing a couple things around the house and when I turned around I saw Jaedyn standing on the seat in the car on the tile. At first I thought, "She's so cute", but that quickly changed when I saw her reach for the water cooler. I feared something was going to happen, and it did. The car moved backwards on the tile as she was leaning forward to play with the water. I saw her start to fall and I ran over to catch her. I didn't grab her body fast enough, but I was able to grab her by the waist of her pants. Unfortunately, she did hit her head on the tile, but I know if I hadn't grabbed her pants that she would've gotten hurt a lot worse. I kept an eye on her all day and she seemed to be fine. I'm sure she had a massive headache, but she never complained. She's such a tough little cookie!
Jaedyn did get a massive goose egg on her head that you can see in this picture (it was taken soon after she fell). Luckily it didn't get too big or nasty. It quickly went yellow and is almost not noticeable anymore. I really hope she's not trying to be like her brothers and get a scar on her forehead like them.
I don't really think Jaedyn learned her lesson through all of this. I have caught her trying to stand up in the car again and have quickly stopped her. I fear there may be more injuries in the future with her climbing expeditions, I just hope they are minor.


5 comments:
I hear ya- a goosebump is a weekly thing around here. They just find some way to get into trouble.
She is so proud of getting into the car that she is clapping. So cute.
Too bad it ended with a bump on the head.
Landon hasn't learned to climb onto or into things yet, and I'm like you... it can wait! They get into so much more trouble when they learn how to climb. She is pretty dang cute and proud of herself in those pics! :)
She's totally taking after her brothers. She's letting you know she can hang with the "big" boys.
Oh, and I quit the salon in July because I was moving Brad here from Vegas and had alot of family vacations.
Oh my goodness she is so stink'n cute! I could just take her home! Lailie and her would be good friends. Lailie has always been a climber, keeps me on my toes!
Post a Comment