Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Savannah's Baby Shower

Last Saturday Lara and I threw a baby shower for our sweet bestie, Savannah. After much confusion and changes about the location of the shower, and almost having to have it at the hospital because of circumstances that were not preventable, we ended up having it at Savannah's house. This was a much needed social date for Savannah since a lot of her time lately has been spent in the hospital.


We decorated for the shower in green, blue, and brown to match the colors of Konner's room. I think everything turned out so cute (maybe it's because those are my favorite colors).

We hung up a clothesline with some of Konner's baby clothes...


We enjoyed some yummy food that consisted of Jimmy John's sandwiches (courtesy of Tanya), jello salad, fruit, and chips...


Savannah got a lot of cute gifts from all the girls that came...


I made this diaper cake as a gift from me and Lara...


And after opening gifts and playing a game, we all enjoyed this yummy cake made of chocolate and chocolate mousse filling...it was so good!


I think everything turned out good for Savannah's shower and I'm so glad Lara and I were able to do this for her. It was a much needed social gathering for a sweet girl that has had a hard pregnancy.

No comments: