Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crazy Boys!

A couple weeks ago Nena and Tate were in town, so we decided to take the boys to the Dinosaur park to burn some energy. The boys love this park and I do to, except for the sand some sometimes finds it's way into my car when we leave.

I forgot my camera, I know what you're thinking...Me? I never go anywhere without my camera. I don't know what I was thinking that day or if I was at all. Anyway, thankfully Nena had hers and was able to get some fun pictures of the boys having a good time.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on in this picture, but I think that Tate is trying to climb the dinosaur head and Jantz is giving him a boost...watch those hands Jantz!


I just love how well Jaron and Tate can read the sign. Maybe they have "selective" reading skills, you know, like "numchuck skills". At least they didn't get hurt and they had fun, right? I'm not sure what happened to Jantzen, but he was there, somewhere.



And, of course, what would a fun evening at the park with your cousins be without a cute picture of all the boys smiling so nice...

Oh, wait! That's not what they're doing. Sometimes I just picture their smiles differently, but hey, they are cute boys with such fun personalities.

2 comments:

Jaron said...

what are selective reading skills and numchuck skills mom?jantzen was playing with tate the whole time and most the time with you and nena.

nena said...

I love this last picture!!! They did have fun :)