
Don't they all look so adorable? Jantzen insisted on wearing his green shirt and tie, he's such a festive little guy. Jaron loves his red tie and will only wear a white shirt to church. After a LOT of searching, I finally found Jaedyn's dress. I think it's so beautiful, I wish I had one of my own. She looked absolutely beautiful in it.
Here's Jaedyn with one of the bears from under our tree. I'm not sure why she likes it so much, but she has been fascinated with it this Christmas. I know she loves the bell on it's hat and she likes to drag that poor little bear everywhere in the house. She gets pretty mad at us when we take it away from her.
Jaedyn was loving her picture taken in her dress this year. She kept smiling and posing for me, even after I was done. Why couldn't she have been that way when we were getting our family pics done a couple weeks ago?


2 comments:
Cute as can be!
Very cute!!! I love dressing them up. I am shocked my boys still let me do it- they haven't said anything yet so I will just keep doing it until they do.
Post a Comment