We started the night out with dinner at "Sweet Tomatoes". I love that place, but Josh isn't a big fan, so going with the girls is a lot more fun.
After dinner, we headed to the movies. There weren't really any "chick flicks" out, so we decided to see "The Tourist" with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Before the movie started we got a quick picture with the stars of the movie (for journaling purposes, of course). I snapped this fun shot of Savannah and Lara, can you tell which star is the favorite and which one isn't? Such funny girls!
The movie ended up being really good, so it wasn't a bad choice after all. I had another fun night with my girls, thanks Savannah. We can never have too many girls nights, it such a nice break from our every day life as moms.


No comments:
Post a Comment