First up was Jantzen's class party. His teacher read them a story and then they got to enjoy a ton of yummy Christmas treats. Jantzen chose to eat his gingerbread man cookie first. He enjoyed it very much...
Even Jaedyn got to crash the party and enjoy some treats herself. Jantzen's teacher had a little table all ready for the little siblings...
Hmmm, what to eat first, it's so hard to decide...
As you can see, Jantzen was having a good time with his friends...
After Jantzen's party was over we went home for lunch, then I quickly turned around and went back to the school for Jaron's Christmas party (thanks Lara for watching my kids, it made it so much easier).
The party started off with gifts from their teacher. Each of the kids got a book, some candy, and a homemade ornament that their teacher made for them. Jaron chose this book...
The kids all decided to do a secret Santa gift exchange this year, so that's what they did next. Jaron was so excited for his present. He got a new "Beyblade". I had no idea what those things were until recently and now that's all Jaron wants to play with these days.
After they exchanged all their gifts, they watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas". I think Jaron really liked being in school for a Christmas party this year, it's been four years since his last school Christmas party (because of being on track break). Now I get to have all three kids home for two weeks...yay!!


No comments:
Post a Comment