
"Eclipse" was released at 12:01 this morning and guess who was there waiting in line to get it? That's right, ME!! Of course I wasn't alone, some of my girlie's were awesome enough to wait in line with me. I've waited in line for each one of the "Twilight" movies, but I think this time was the most fun I've had so far. Yes, I know, I'm sad, but I don't care what anyone thinks about me...I love this movie! It's by far my favorite out of all of the movies and it was my favorite book too.
We got there about an hour and a half before the movie was released, so we stood in line chatting, laughing, people watching, drinking (soda, of course), and eating cupcakes that were handed out to us by the store. Don't they look so yummy...yep, they were!
Lara seemed to enjoy hers a little more than the rest of us...j/k!
At midnight we finally got our very own copies of the cutest vampire and werewolf out there...yay!! Can't you see the excitement on our faces...
Thanks girls for waiting in line with me and for the fun conversations, I had a lot of fun. Until next time...


3 comments:
Who is that crazy Hawaiian girl you hang out with?
It was so much fun, thanks for inviting me!
Love it! Makes me sad that i missed it. Well almost Lol. Sleep is pretty precious to me these days! Can't wait for our girls night!
I need a friend like you that I can go with. I wasn't about to go by myself. And people watching....yep I need you here to go with me.
Post a Comment