Thursday, December 23, 2010

Future Video Game Nut!

Both Jaron and Jantzen have Nintendo DS' and I think Jaedyn feels a little left out that she doesn't have one yet. Luckily for her, her brothers are nice enough to let her play with theirs.

Jaedyn absolutely loves that thing, she gets so upset and will yell at you when you try to take it away from her. It's pretty amazing how well she is at playing things on it. I swear kids just get smarter and smarter at younger ages these days. We still haven't figured out if Jaedyn's going to be a "lefty" or a "righty" yet. She keeps switching the stylus back and forth, but she is still able to maneuver her way through the games no matter what hand she uses.




Check out that concentration, she's really into this video game thing. I really hope she doesn't end up being a "tom boy" like I was growing up. I want her to be a "girly girl", but having two older brothers might make that a little difficult.


Too bad for her, she has to wait until she's older to get her own DS, but as long as her brothers are willing to share theirs she'll be OK. Why do kids have to grow up so fast?

No comments: