Friday, December 31, 2010

Going For a Ride...

I've said this before, but I'll say it again...I love how well my boys play with their little sister. The other day I caught Jaron playing around with Jaedyn. I don't know exactly how it started, but this is what I found them doing...


Jaron was pulling Jaedyn around on Jantzen's Buzz Lightyear blanket. He would run back and forth on the tile and it was so funny watching them play around. Jaron was being a little dramatic while pulling her (I think just for the camera), but was still having so much fun. Jaedyn giggled the whole time, she was loving it.


(Never mind Jaron's hair, it was a bad hair day and he didn't want it done)




They played together for a while before Jaedyn fell off the blanket and got hurt...poor girl. That didn't stop her though, she wanted to keep going, but I didn't want to take the chance of her getting hurt again and it being worse the next time.

I'm so happy that Jaedyn has such fun older brothers to play with, they keep her happy and laughing...what a lucky girl!

1 comment:

The Foisy's said...

K that's hilarious!!!