Sunday, January 9, 2011

BFF's

Jaedyn's BFF Rylee came over the other day to play and boy did these two play a ton! They were two very busy little girls. I don't know how any one can have twins. Don't get me wrong, they are good girls, but just so busy that they wear me out.

We were all up in the toy room and I left for just a minute to do some laundry, when I came back this is what the two of them were doing...




They had both climbed on the little table to play with some toys together. Of all the toys in that room to play with, I don't understand why playing on the table is a favorite thing to do. They played like this for a while before they got down. They were being so cute playing, so I didn't make them get down. I probably should have because Jaedyn eventually tried to get down on her own and it didn't turn out so well for her. She got stuck between the table and the cabinet next to it. Yeah, she cried...no, I was nice enough to help her out instead of taking a picture of her in distress. Don't worry though, she was okay. It had just freaked her out.

I think it's pretty cool that Jaedyn already has a good friend. I hope these two stay good friends for a really long time.

1 comment:

Lara said...

LOVE this post! And these pics! Will you please email them to me?

I hope they stay best friends too! They are too cute!