
When Jaedyn plays in the tub, she does the funniest things. Here she is using her wash cloth as a cover up. I love that she's trying to be modest in the tub...such a good girl!

She's obsessed with these foam letters and numbers, she plays with them almost the whole time she's in the tub. The boys are always trying to help her spell out words, they just want to help her get a jump start on her education.

Jaedyn loves to chew on everything, and I mean everything...including the tub spout! She's so silly!

She's also figured out that the number 7 foam toy can be used as a gun. If you come near her, watch out, she'll shoot you (she even makes the "bang, bang" noise as she's doing it).
And last, but not least, Jaedyn loves to lay down on her tummy in the water...
She's such a funny little girl. I wish I could get her older brothers to like bath time as much as she does!


3 comments:
Hmmm, we haven't done a bubble bath in forever either! I love that bath time = happy, occupied kid time.
She is adorable! Love the foam letters for bath time! That would be great for my nephews. Where did u get them? Just email or text the info.
So cute!!! She cracks me up! Love her modest thinking at such a young age. Lol
Post a Comment