Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy Girl...

Jaedyn has been quite the little stinker lately. She's starting to enjoy tormenting her brothers (more than usual) and she loves making big messes that, unfortunately for them, usually Jaron and Jantzen end up cleaning up. Her new found love is with the board games we have. When I'm not around, she'll get into the closet and get out several games, spread them all over her bedroom floor, hide some of the pieces, and then act like she's completely innocent.

This is actually a tame version of what her room usually looks like after she's invaded the closet...

Photobucket

Little did she know, I was going to put an end to her days of fun destruction. I had Josh put on this child proof door knob cover while she was in bed the other night...

Photobucket

The next morning I heard some crying and pouting. You know who found the you know what and wasn't very happy. This mom is happy now though. I don't have to hunt down pieces to games every day now...yay!

No comments: