"Jaedyn-isms"...
* I was changing her poopy diaper at church one Sunday and after I was done, we headed back to class. As we walked down the hall, Jaedyn had to tell everyone, very enthusiastically, "Poop gone!".
* One day while I was changing her poopy diaper, I told her she was stinky. She then said, as she waved her hand in front of her nose, "No, daddy stinky!".
* One night as she was bathing she farted in the tub, and said, "Stinky baby!".
* Jaron was in the bathroom and Jaedyn went in there to brush her teeth. She quickly said, "Honey, you stinky!". Jaron turned red and just smiled.
* When she finally got rid of her binky, we made her throw it away. When she did that, she said, "Yay! Binky's yucky!".
* One day while she was napping, or supposed to be napping, I heard her calling out, "Kati, Kati, are you?".
* One day Jaedyn decided to help me out with the laundry. As I was sorting it into different piles, Jaedyn pointed out the boys' underwear and said, "Jantzen's stinky's and Honey's stinky's!". It was so funny how serious she was being.
* She was poopy one day and I told her she was stinky. She replied with, "It's my bum!". I'm glad she clarified to me that it was her bum and not herself as a whole.
* She wanted to say the blessing on dinner one night, so I helped her out. At the end, instead of her saying "amen", she said, "Can I eat this now?".
* We were at Walmart one day and we walked past the big mirrors they have. Jaedyn decided to look in the mirror and she pulled up her shirt. Josh told her to put her shirt down and not do that, but she said, "NO!" and kept doing it. I told him we need to move out of this town and his response was, "At least she'll be able to make a good living here". I DON'T THINK SO!!!
* I was in the bathroom one day and Jaedyn walked in and asked me if I was poopy. I told her "No, I'm not". Then she asked me, "You have a stinky bum?", I replied, "No". The last thing she asked me was, "You okay?", I told her yes. I'm so glad she's concerned about me in the bathroom.
* Her new favorite saying is, "Oh geez!".
* The other day the boys were laying down in the toy room watching a movie and Jaedyn came over to them and started jumping over them one at a time. However, she didn't always make it all the way over them and sometimes would land on their backs, legs, etc. When she'd do this I'd hear the boys yell, "Owie!". In her sweet little voice, Jaedyn would say, "Sorry", but then she'd continue to do it all the while saying, "I did it!". I bet she loves having her own personal jungle gyms at home.
* I came out of the bathroom yesterday and Jaedyn asked me all about my experience. She asked if I was poopy, I told her "no". She asked if I had a stinky bum, again I told her "no". Then she asked if I was "okay", I said yes. She then said, "Good job mom". I'm sensing a bit of a "stinky" pattern with her. She seems to very concerned with bathroom talk. I'm not sure where that's coming from.
* As I'm typing this right now, Jaedyn's harassing Jantzen while eating lunch. They're sitting at the little table and Jaedyn keeps kicking him. He tells her to stop because it hurts and she says, "Sorry", but keeps doing it while she smiles! What a little stinker she is!
"Jantzen-isms"...
* One day while I was doing his hair I told him it was getting darker and that it might get as dark as the rest of ours soon (he's always had blond hair). Then he said, "Black hair is only for brown people, so mine won't go black. It would be creepy if brown people had blond hair like mine". He was so serious about it, it was funny.
* I was giving myself a pedicure and I waited a little while before I repainted my toes. That night as I was getting Jaedyn dressed for bed Jantz came in and said, "Do you know why some girls' feet are creepy looking?". I said, "No, why?". He said, "Because they don't have them painted!". I said, "So, do mine look creepy right now because I haven't repainted them yet?". He said, "Yes!". I guess I should be happy knowing he's so honest.
* A couple weeks ago at school, Jantzen's class was learning about gravity. His teacher gave them an example of how gravity works. She told them that if they were to jump off a building with their dad that they'd both land on the ground at the same time, and then she asked them what that was called. Some of the kids yelled out "gravity", and she said yes because your different weights wouldn't matter. My little Jantzen raised his hand and proceeded to tell his teacher, "That's not gravity, that's suicide!". His teacher told me she couldn't stop laughing.
"Something funny Jaron said"...
* I took my kids to Michael's with me to get some things for our Christmas tree and Jantzen was playing with some of the glittery Christmas picks for the trees while we were there. When we got back to the car I heard Jaron tell Jantzen, "You look like a vampire because your face is so sparkly". Apparently Jantzen got some of the glitter on his face. I thought it was funny, it's not like anyone in our house likes "sparkly vampires"!
I had to throw these pictures of Jaedyn in here because she looks so darn cute! She has an obsession with my reading glasses and one day she decided to try them on. She came up to me and said, "I'm cute!". Yes, she is cute!




1 comment:
Feels like we never see you guys now that we dont walk much! We'll have to keep meeting up at Target. :)
Post a Comment