
There were four songs that all the 5th graders sang, but Jaron wasn't too thrilled about singing three of them because they weren't Christmas songs. I don't blame him. I think a Christmas music program should be just that and not be changed to be politically correct, but that's just my opinion!
Anyway, here's the videos of Jaron singing. In the first one he laughs a lot and you can see him saying, "Stop it!". He's doing that because both Josh and I were making faces at him to try and make him laugh...mission accomplished!
Anyway, here's the videos of Jaron singing. In the first one he laughs a lot and you can see him saying, "Stop it!". He's doing that because both Josh and I were making faces at him to try and make him laugh...mission accomplished!
In this video you can't see Jaron very well because there's kids that had to go in front to sing solos. I keep trying to get Jaron to try out for those parts because he has a good singing voice, but he won't.
Sorry, this video is really shaky because Jaedyn kept kicking and pushing me. In one part of it you can hear her crying, plus the music teacher walked right in front of me as I was recording...rrr! It's a bummer too because this was the Christmas song Jaron liked singing.
Even though Jaron wasn't too happy about singing, he did a good job. I love going to the school and watching my kids perform. It's kind of sad knowing that this was the last time I'll get to see Jaron perform in elementary.


No comments:
Post a Comment