Friday, April 6, 2012

Coloring Eggs...

Today we colored Easter eggs with the kids, and an extra friend (Chandler). As soon as Josh got home I got everything ready, then the kids (including Josh) all started their coloring. I decided that Jaedyn was old enough this year to color eggs with us and she was so happy that I let her.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It's fun watching my kids be creative, they love it and get so into it...

Photobucket


Photobucket

I wasn't planning on letting Jaedyn put her eggs in the dye all by herself, but at one point she found me not paying attention and she took advantage of it. She chose blue for her egg, of all colors, and instead of just dropping her egg in the dye with the egg dipper, she decided to dip her fingers in as well...

Photobucket

Josh told her she looked like a Smurf!

Jaron insisted I take a picture of one of his eggs. Can you say "brainwashed!"...

Photobucket

Like father, like son I guess!

Here's the rest of the eggs. If you look closely (at the top), you can see that Jantzen made a green egg that said "Ho-Ho-Hoo". Wrong holiday buddy, but still cute. We also had a "hello", "Honda", a "Chandler", lots of cute drawings from Jaedyn, and a "Kati is Hot" courtesy of Josh...

Photobucket

We all had fun coloring eggs, as usual. No matter how old my kids get, they still love continuing on our little holiday traditions. I hope that doesn't change for a really long time because I enjoy it just as much as they do.

No comments: