Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pool Prep and Fun!

Yesterday Josh and Jaron cleaned out the pool and got it ready to be filled since the weather here has been warming up quite a bit lately. After they had it all cleaned out, Jaron and Jaedyn got their swimsuits on and started playing in the pool while it was filling up.

Josh thought it'd be funny to spray the kids with the hose, I don't think Jaedyn thought it was funny...

Photobucket

Jaron also thought it'd be fun to spray Jaedyn...

Photobucket

She yelled at him and eventually got the hose from him and returned the favor, laughing the whole time, of course...

Photobucket

The two of them had a lot of fun together...

Photobucket

Jaedyn even tried to pinch Jaron's toosh. She's so funny!

Photobucket

Jantzen was at a friend's house, so he joined in the fun later. As soon as he got in Jaron sprayed him, but he wrestled the hose away and sprayed him back...

Photobucket

Jaedyn got mad that her brothers weren't giving her the hose, so she decided to pout on the ladder. I tried to make her smile, but she just gave me dirty looks...she's really good at that!

Photobucket

Since her brother's love her so much, they gave her the hose so she'd stop pouting and play with them. That quickly put a smile on her face. Poor Jantzen kept slipping and falling and Jaedyn took full advantage of that. She wouldn't stop spraying his toosh...

Photobucket

I think the boys wore themselves out...

Photobucket

Josh got back in the pool to record the kids playing with his GoPro and Jaedyn had a blast spraying the camera. It's a good thing it's waterproof!

Photobucket

The kids all had a blast playing in the pool with the little amount of water that was in it. I think they're crazy for playing in such cold water, I won't get in the pool until the water is at least 80 degrees! I guess as a kid I was the same, but I've gotten to be quite the wuss as I've gotten older. Oh well, at least now we're ready for the blazing summer heat to begin.

No comments: