So, I guess this is what I get for making Josh a nice dinner only once in a while. Since he works two jobs and goes to work at 5pm most nights I don't make anything fancy for dinner. When it's just me and the boys we always eat simple. Jantzen didn't get his "tooshy" rolls on Sunday so I decided to make a nice dinner on Monday and make his rolls. I wanted to have it ready before Josh had to go to work (he eats at 4:30 pm) so I had to hurry. To make a long story short I splashed boiling water on my foot from the chicken I was cooking. It really hurt! I was running short on time so I just kept going so Josh could have a nice meal before he left. The whole time I was was hopping around the kitchen saying "ouch", but I endured because Josh is worth it.
I found out a couple days ago that Josh looks at our blog on his Blackberry at work (he likes to make fun of me for having it, but I think he really likes it) so when he looks at it again I want to let him know that I appreciate all he does for me and the boys. I know it's not easy working all the time, but he does it so I can stay home with our boys. He is the greatest husband/father ever! WE LOVE YOU!!


1 comment:
That looks like it hurts. But I am sure that Josh appreciates it.
Post a Comment