Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rock Band Boys!

Last night I had the opportunity to go see Twilight again. This was the third time I've seen it & I love it every time. I went with a couple of friends (Laura & Amy). This was the first time for Laura and the second time for Amy. Josh volunteered to watch Laura's boys. I told her to take him up on his offer because he doesn't normally do that, so she did. She was worried (not for her boys, but for Josh) but I told her not to be, they would be fine. Jaron and Jantzen were excited to have an all boys night with no girls around. I got them pizza and then we were off to see our movie.

When we got back from the movie all of the boys, except for Jantzen, were playing Rock Band. Josh was playing guitar, Jaron was playing bass, Jack was playing drums, and Charlie was playing our Little Einstein's guitar. Jantzen was laying on the couch. I think he was exhausted. All the boys were so cute rockin' out. They were so into it. It looks like they all had a good time together, and they all survived!

Later Josh told me that Jantzen had a hard time sharing his booster seat for dinner. He said that Jantzen kept saying that he is the baby in this house so he gets the seat (luckily we have two of them so there wouldn't be so much drama- from Jantzen). I think he just missed his mom (he is our momma's boy and our baby- he doesn't let us forget that). I'm glad the night went so well for Josh and the boys. It's nice to be able to get out of the house every once in a while and just hang out with friends, but also to know that my boys are still having a good time without me.


The hottest new band out there!


Look at Charlie rock out.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I just found your blog, so cute! Jaron hair is adorable on him, much longer than when we left. Conner misses him, so be sure to say Hello to Jaron from Conner!

Katie said...

Sounds like a typical day at home with kids off track break. Good luck and call if you need moral support.