Some people can be so rude, especially when it comes to damaging your cars! Last Saturday we took the boys to ride their dirt bikes and while we were there Josh noticed some damage on the front bumper of the Tahoe. I never hit anything, I did on the other side right after we got it, but this time it wasn't me. Apparently someone side swiped my bumper and decided it wasn't a big deal so they just took off without leaving a note or anything. At least have the guts to leave a "I'm sorry for hitting your car because I'm a horrible driver" note!!!

I think it might have happened at the boys' school parking lot when I went to pick them up because everywhere else I go, I park far away and on an edge just so I don't have this problem.
I know it's not a huge amount of damage, but it's very noticeable and it's going to bug me every time I see it. It's just so frustrating that people have such little respect for anyone else's property!!
3 comments:
Like I always say, "I don't have time for stupid people!"
I agree with you. I think that the person should have left a note saying that they are sorry because they suck at driving. I would do that at least.
So frustrating- I have so many dings that I know are from peoples car doors. I never park close because of that. I have a mark on my bumper too, but unfortunately I can't blame it on other people. I did it- backed into Corey's car that was parked at the end of our driveway and not completely out of the way. Oops, thanks goodness I was going really slow.
Post a Comment