Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Singing with Jaron

Yesterday I went to see Jaron sing in his Christmas concert at school. He had a total of three performances, but I only made it to one (Jaedyn's naps didn't allow me to make it to all of them).

He sang "Joy to the World", "Jingle Bells", and "Do you hear what I hear?" He did an awesome job on all three of them. We recently found out during a singing solo at church for the primary program that Jaron has an amazing voice. We never knew because he doesn't sing for us. I'm now trying to convince him to try out for the choir at school...it's a work in progress.


I did get videos of him singing, but it's a pain to put them on here, so sorry, I get to enjoy them all to myself.

1 comment:

leisa said...

Were those solo's he sang? He's so cute. I'm pretty sure girls are going to be knocking down your door...cute and sings!!!