Here's Jaedyn with her BFF Rylee. These two were having fun running around together, they are such little cuties!
While we were getting things ready for dinner, Jaedyn and Rylee were waiting so patiently to eat, okay, not really. They were two very hungry little girls, so they manipulated their dads into giving them a cookie before dinner, not that that's really hard for them to do. So, here they are sitting up to the big kid table enjoying a pre-dinner snack...thanks dads!

For dinner we had so many yummy things to eat. We had Lil' smokies, chicken enchilada dip, Alfredo, seven layer bean dip, spinach dip, two different cheese balls, pizza dipping sauce with french bread, chips, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, drinks, and for dessert there was chocolate chip cookies, mini apple tarts, and chocolate balls covered in powdered sugar. Yeah, we all got full really fast!
After we ate, we decided to try and burn some calories by playing Rock Band 3. We ended up playing this for hours...we were having way too much fun!
Even Jaron took a break from playing with the kids to join in the Rock Band fun...he's really good at it too! Josh loves the new Rock Band because it has a keyboard with it. That's his new favorite instrument to play on it now.
While us adults played with our toys, the kids were having some fun of their own. Jaron, Jantzen, and Dallin were having way too much fun running around, playing DS's, and eating. I even caught Jaron doing a little dancing to the music we were playing...
The three crazy, wild boys having a good time...
Once it hit midnight, we toasted to the new year with some sparkling cider and kisses. Here's the first attempt at getting a picture of all of us kissing, you can see how well it turned out...
We weren't quite ready when the timer went off, except for Savannah and Erik. I know it totally looks like I'm trying to get away from Josh, but that's not what I was doing. I'm not really sure what I was doing, but I thought it was a funny picture...GO Savannah and Erik!!
Here's a better picture (that Jaron took for us) of all of us getting a good New Year's kiss. I'm sure Jaron loved taking these pictures for us, he hates to see people kiss, especially his parents (it's disgusting you know)...smoochy, smoochy!!
And, of course, what's a little New Year's fun without a crazy picture of the old folks at the party? I have a picture of Josh doing the same thing to me a couple years ago so I had to return the favor. I love how we can be fun in pictures and not be so serious all the time, it makes life a little more interesting.
We all had such a fun time celebrating the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011, thanks for the good time guys. Let's hope that this new year brings better things for all of us. Happy New Year!!


2 comments:
We need to have parties more often!! It was SO much fun!
It looks like fun was had by all.
Post a Comment