Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cookie Frosting Fun

The boys have been bugging me for the last week to make our traditional Halloween sugar cookies, so finally today I did. It was so hard for them to wait for the cookies to cool down so they could frost them, especially Jantzen.

Finally, when they were all cool, I got the frosting colors mixed up and the sprinkles out, and the kids went to town frosting cookies. I guess I should say Jaron and Jantzen frosted cookies, Jaedyn just watched the boys while she ate an unfrosted sugar cookie and candy corns.

Photobucket

Can't you see the excitement on Jaedyn's face? She's really enjoying that cookie and candy corn so much that she just had to show it to me...all chewed up!

Photobucket

There's so much drama in this little girl!

Photobucket

Jantzen was so proud of his haunted house he frosted...

Photobucket

"Cheese"?!?!

Photobucket

Instead of frosting cookies with the boys, Jaedyn decided it would be more fun to frost the counter. She scraped frosting off the cookie I gave her and created a masterpiece of her own...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here's the finished product of the boys' frosting skills. Jaron's cookies are on the left and Jantzen's are on the right. I think they did an awesome job and they had a lot of fun.

Photobucket

Now comes the fun part...eating the cookies!!

No comments: