Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Spooky Dinner"...Take 4

Yesterday we had our fourth and final week of spooky dinners. On this weeks menu was "Worms on a bun" with blood to dip them in, "dried bats and pumpkin skins" with "goblin guts", "pumpkin puke", and "goblin puke" to dip them in...

Photobucket

...some "spider dip"...

Photobucket

..."candy corn cupcakes" for dessert...

Photobucket

...and some "blood" (Jantzen's request) to wash it all down...

Photobucket

I got a picture of all my kids enjoying their worms. I love this one of Jaron, it looks like the worm was trying to crawl up his nose...

Photobucket

Jantzen added a little bit of blood on his worms before he ate them...

Photobucket

Jaedyn tried sucking her worms up, but found out that it was a little more difficult than she thought...

Photobucket

I think Jantzen drank a little too much "blood", it was all over his mouth...

Photobucket

The "candy corn cupcakes" were a hit with all the kids, they loved them.

Photobucket

I'm not sure what's going on with Jaron's face in this picture. I guess he's just really enjoying this cupcake. I never thought I'd see him eat any kind of cake that wasn't chocolate, but he ate two of these cupcakes!

Photobucket

I asked Jaedyn to smile and say cheese for the camera and this is what I got...a shot of her chewed up candy corn...

Photobucket

It was really cute watching her enjoy her cupcake, she was so dainty about it...

Photobucket

She even tried to give me a frosting kiss...she's too cute!

Photobucket

Next week on Halloween we'll just be having our traditional chili and rolls for dinner, so nothing spooky then. My kids were a little sad that this was the last of our Halloween themed dinners, but they're looking forward to doing this all over next year.

No comments: