Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Monster Energy Cup"

Last night Josh took Jaron and Jantzen for a boys night out to the "Monster Energy Cup" Supercross race where the riders had a chance to win a million dollars. Jaron has been to a few races with Josh before, but this was Jantzen's very first time going to one and he was very excited. Josh was also very excited for this race, he's had their tickets since June.

Josh took the boys to McDonald's for dinner first, then they headed to the race.

Here's Josh and the boys waiting for the races to begin (he didn't want to take my camera, so he used his phone for all these pictures)...

Photobucket

This is a picture of the track...

Photobucket

This is a picture of the opening ceremony with the track all lit up...

Photobucket

There were fireworks during the opening ceremony, which were a little too loud for Jantzen...

Photobucket

I asked Josh to do the journaling on this because I wasn't there, but he didn't want too, so I asked him to tell me about it. This is the response I got..."We watched the races, it was fun, it went a little long, Jantzen got bored...The End!". Next time I'll ask him to cut out some of the details because it was kind of hard keeping up with him.

Jaron told me he had a lot of fun and said that he'd like to be one of the mini riders (the younger kids) one day. I told him he just needs to practice a lot. Jantzen told me he had a little bit of fun and that's all I got out of him. So, there you have it...they all had fun!

No comments: