Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Spooky Dinner"...Take 3

Yesterday was the third week of our "spooky" dinners. On this weeks menu was "monster fingers" (chicken dipped in Shake'n Bake with pepperoni fingernails), "baby goblin toes" (green beans with sliced almonds for fingernails), and "maggots" (rice)...

Photobucket

...for dessert we had "Oreo spiders"...

Photobucket

...and this week we washed it all down with some "swamp juice" (lime sherbet and Sprite)...

Photobucket

The kids all loved dinner, but I think they loved the dessert the best. They all even had a little fun with their spiders...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Jaedyn just examined hers a little bit, then she decided to bite it's head off (she's not as dramatic as her brothers are).

Photobucket


Photobucket

It was another successful "spooky dinner". The kids ate everything, especially the spiders, there were none left! I don't know what the kids are going to do when we're all done having dinners like this every week. I'm going to have to come up with something else fun to do.

No comments: