Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Fun!

Since we have church at 9am, the Easter Bunny didn't come to our house until after we were home.  The kids were fine with that because they got some fun stuff in their baskets...

 photo DSCN9164.jpg

  Josh and I even got a basket full of goodies this year...
 
 photo DSCN9165.jpg
 
  The kids loved everything they got...
 
 photo DSCN9172.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN9170.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN9171.jpg
 
  After the kids dug into their baskets, we let them go outside for an Easter Egg hunt.  They were so excited, mostly because they knew they were going to get more candy.
 
 photo DSCN9176.jpg
 
  And they're off!
 
 photo easteregghunt1.jpg
 
 
 photo easteregghunt2.jpg
 
 
 photo easteregghunt3.jpg
 
 The kids are always concerned about who got the most eggs, so this year I gave each of them two colors that they could look for.  Jaron got all the blue and orange eggs, Jantzen got all the green and yellow eggs, and Jaedyn got all of the pink and purple eggs.  They seemed to really like that idea.

The kids had a fun time looking for the eggs.  I forgot where I hid some of them, so it took longer than it should have to find them all.  That's okay though, we all still had a good time.
 
 photo DSCN9192.jpg
 
I love how Jaedyn always has to be a cheeser in pictures.  She's going to love looking back on them someday and know how silly she was.
 
Happy Easter!

No comments: