Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Goodbye Preschool, Hello Kindergarten!

Today I registered Jaedyn for kindergarten...it was a sad day!  I think it finally has hit me that my baby will be gone all day at school starting in August.  That's right, she's the only one of my kids that will have to be in all day kindergarten.  She's excited, I'm really not.  I know, the thought of being kid free all day five days a week sounds pretty awesome, but Jaedyn's been my little buddy for the last four years.  I will miss her greatly.

After we registered her, she got this "kindergarten journal" to work on her numbers, letters, etc. over the summer.  She was so excited to get it...

 photo 20140423_142224.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC08504.jpg
 
As much as I will miss having Jaedyn around next school year, I know she'll do great!  She can't wait to go to the "big kid" school with Jantzen.

No comments: