Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jantzen's Spring Music Program

Today Jantzen performed in his school's spring music program.  His whole grade got to wear frog hats that the art teacher made and they all looked so cute...

 photo DSCN8935.jpg
 
 Jantzen didn't seem to mind the silly frog hat on his head.  I think he thought it was pretty cool.  He's such a good sport about these kinds of things.
 
 photo DSCN8936.jpg
 
 His grade sang a bunch of songs that pertained to swamps and frogs...they were really cute songs and the kids seemed to have fun singing them.  

Here's Jantzen and his best friend, JoseAlfredo, being cute little froggies after the program was over...
 
 photo DSC08343.jpg
 
 ...they did such a good job!

Here's a couple more pictures of Jantzen, and of us together...
 
 photo DSC08342.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC08345.jpg
 
On the way back to Jantzen's classroom, his teacher told them all to hop like frogs the whole way back.  Jantzen was very happy to do this.  He had a lot of fun!
 
 photo DSC08349.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC08351.jpg
 
I'm just happy that he didn't trip and fall because his shoes were untied...silly boy!
 
It was fun watching Jantzen sing in his music program today.  He sang and did all the actions so well, no matter how silly and weird they were.  I love that I'm able to come and watch my kids perform at school and to see the smiles on their faces as they do it.

No comments: